martedì 26 ottobre 2010

Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon, episodio 46
Oggi è finita la prima serie di Sailor Moon su Italia 1.
Quante emozioni ho provato rivedendolo 
E da domani...Sailor Moon R *w*

Vi lascio con il monologo finale di Usagi in inglese:

When I wake up in the morning
a pure white curtain of lace
is rustling in the breeze.
The cuckoo clock in the room
says, "it's 7 o'clock"
and Mom's voice says,
"You'll be late if you don't get up!"
I'm still half asleep,
and I think, "Please let me sleep
for 3 more minutes!".
I'm late for school every 
single day like clockwork,
my teacher makes me 
stand out in the hallway,
and I get failing grades on my tests.
The crepes we'd all eat
on the way home.
We'd gaze dreamily at a party dress
in a show window.
The little things bring such joy
and I'm happy.
I wish...
I wish I could go back to
that kind of normal life.
I want to go back.




Nessun commento: